Parlez-vous français?

April 27, 2010

Plastic Surgery

So I know two of my last three posts have been about The Hills (including this one) but my roommates and I have gathered for the season premier and it features Heidi Montag's reveal of her 10 plastic surgeries.

This episode has prompted me to ask the question "Why in the world would someone risk their life to have surgeries just to make themselves 'look better'?".  The ten most buzzed about surgeries were brow lift, botox, nose job, fat injections in cheeks and lips, chin reduction, neck lypo, ears pinned, boob job, lypo, and butt augmentation.

1. I think anyone who has enough money to afford all those EXPENSIVE surgeries, especially if she got them done by the best surgeons in LA, has too much money for doing practically nothing with their life. 

2. Honestly I'm going to say it, "HEIDI YOU LOOKED SOOOO MUCH BETTER BEFORE YOUR SURGERIES!!!"  Heidi looks like plastic.  She said she wanted to look like Barbie, well she got it.  Even in the season premier her own mother couldn't tell her she looked good after the surgeries.

3. I really don't agree with plastic surgery in the first place.  I believe that God made us all beautiful and we shouldn't go around trying to fix ourselves for the heck of it.  Their are much better things that you could be spending your "hard-earned" money on.  Did she ever think about donating even a fraction of the probably millions she spent on unnecessary elective surgery so that underprivileged people could receive the life changing surgery they need.

I hope all the surgery was worth it and you honestly feel better about yourself Heidi because you went through a lot for it. 

A tout a l'heure!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment